Just realised I hadnâ€™t posted this presentation I gave at the NSW.NET event last month. I was lucky enough to be presenting after Mark Vozzo who gave an excellent introduction to SEO, so my session on SEM flowed on nicely.
In the SEM presentation (embedded below) I went through the following main points:
- How SEO and SEM work together (and covered the various definitions of SEM)
- Why you should use paid search to complement your SEO activities
- Advice on using AdWords effectively including coverage of 3 useful strategies:
- tight grouping
- ad positioning
- bid stacking
- Facebook marketing strategies
- Facebook Page tips and Facebook advertising tips
A big thank you to NSW.NET for having me along.
For additional links and resources check out my SEO Resources page.