No particular reason for this post except to mention a few things Iâ€™m liking at the moment â€“ feel free to move along nowâ€¦
- Letâ€™s Golf 2 â€“ Iâ€™m not really a golfer, but this iPhone game has me hooked.
- Glenmorangie â€“ taking a big risk and trying something different from my usual Macallan 12 yo, Iâ€™ve gone for a Glenmorangie Sherry Wood Finish. A bit stronger than Iâ€™m used to, but not too bad.
- Orianthi â€“ surprisingly cool album from Adelaideâ€™s guitar virtuoso. Is there any album John (Josh) Freese doesnâ€™t play drums on these days?
- Good health â€“ easy to take for grantedâ€¦ until you get sick of course. Michele has been really, really sick this past week (poor thing) so Iâ€™m particularly grateful Iâ€™ve managed to avoid it, so farâ€¦
- Chuck Season 2 â€“ Weâ€™ve just finished watching Season 2 of this highly believable show: Nerd guy has CIA database in his brain and kick-ass hot chick as a sidekick. Plus Adam Baldwin. Good times.
What are you liking at the moment?
Image credit: dearbarbz
Things I Like http://bit.ly/bVWj8u